Any news on new features?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any news on new features?

Can't wait to hear news....Random, probability, song mode?

Our policy is that we don’t discuss new features until they are ready. We are a very small team so please be patient with us. We just did an fxbox update beta that we are still cleaning up. And we are working on something new. We are making our way through the products one by one while balancing that with new product development. We haven’t forgotten about Toolbox.

Comment

That has annoyed me. Its my policy to spend alot of money on a product within this community without "policy"

Thanks alot. I'll trade the module in for an Eloquencer.
      Last edited by markyzno; 08-28-2018, 12:55 PM.

Comment

Markyzno,

I apologize for our annoying you. Please don't get the wrong impression. We love to hear and discuss your ideas, suggestions, complaints, etc. We want you to be extremely happy and avoid disappointing you. We have lots of ideas and possible directions--just take a look around the forums. Until we have something ready to show, there isn't really any news. I'm not sure what kind of news you are asking for.

Let me know if I am missing something. Thank you for your support.

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron View Post
          Markyzno,

I apologize for our annoying you. Please don't get the wrong impression. We love to hear and discuss your ideas, suggestions, complaints, etc. We want you to be extremely happy and avoid disappointing you. We have lots of ideas and possible directions--just take a look around the forums. Until we have something ready to show, there isn't really any news. I'm not sure what kind of news you are asking for.

Let me know if I am missing something. Thank you for your support.
          Thats OK. Probably something got lost in translation.

Comment

Not throwing shade here as I own and use both the Toolbox AND the Eloquencer. If you're looking for frequent updates.... https://github.com/enoughframes there hasn't been one to the eloquencer in 7 months. These guys are good people, so is the guy behind the Eloquencer and both are great sequencers in their own ways. But one of the reasons I love 1010 in general is how connected to their users that they are. Give them another shot man... they're good people.

Comment

Working...
            X