Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MIDI recording

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • MIDI recording

    I have a few question regarding MIDI recording in the note sequencer:
    • Are all notes the same length?
    • What happens when your record long notes (i.e. notes that are a couple of times longer that the quantization)? Are multiple notes recorded? Just the note-on?
    • On playback, when note-length is set to 100%, are notes 'legato'd'?
    Thanks!

  • #2
    Originally posted by yrn1 View Post
    I have a few question regarding MIDI recording in the note sequencer:

    Are all notes the same length?
    Yes

    Originally posted by yrn1 View Post
    What happens when your record long notes (i.e. notes that are a couple of times longer that the quantization)? Are multiple notes recorded? Just the note-on?
    Just the note on

    Originally posted by yrn1 View Post
    On playback, when note-length is set to 100%, are notes 'legato'd'?
    The sequencer will still send multiple notes in this case even if the pitch is the same.

    Thanks for writing.

    Aaron

    Comment

    Working...
    X