MIDI notes to recognized or tansmitted by toolbox on record or play

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MIDI notes to recognized or tansmitted by toolbox on record or play

So, I have the midi out port 4 set to "channel 10/port 4" (i have duplicated the problem and all steps below for the other ports as well) and have it routed to the bitbox but certain midi notes are not playing correctly on the bitbox; D, E,F#,A,B . I tried to troubleshoot this by routing the beatstep pro midi channel 10 into bit box but was unable to duplicate problem. Then I plugged the beatstep pro into the midi in for the tool box and attempted a step record to see if all the midi notes recorded what I found is this is what recorded: C,C#,C#, D#,D#,F,F,G,G#,G#,A#,C... so D,E,F#,A,B did not record and when I manually program them into the keyroll and route the midi back to the bitbox those notes play C#,D#,F,G#,A# etc. I am running the current version of the firmware.

Please help.

The first thing that comes to mind is that it could be the quantiser.. Do you have the key mode set to something other than "chromatic"?

Comment

Hot Damn, you did it man! I didn't think to check the quantizer settings. It was set to F minor, lol.

Comment

Working...
      X