restore plus and minus preset increment decrement buttons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• restore plus and minus preset increment decrement buttons

The previous preset increment and decrement buttons as represented by + and - have been removed. It is no longer possible to switch presets without entering the preset menu. Restore the buttons to the GUI so that increment/decrement of presets is possible again. This is an essential live performance feature.

Thanks for raising this point.

In toolbox 2.0, we thought that having 4 separate sequence layers per cell would reduce the need for hot preset switching. In addition, song mode lets you switch between these layers as a group and supports chaining. Do you (and anyone reading this post) still need the old method of live switching of presets? I can certainly appreciate that your existing content is built for the old method and changing it would be disruptive.

Comment

I use 20+ presets in a performance. 4 parts is by no way adequate to stay on a single preset for the entire performance.

How am I supposed to sequence 20-30 minutes of music when I can only use 4 parts on each cell? That's extremely limiting. The previous format allowed for unlimited set creation provided you named your presets in alpha-numeric order.

Comment

Switching between presets has a lag ... its not smooth, there are dropouts,
        so makes it real tough to switch seamlessly between presets when playing live

Comment

Working...
        X