Copy & paste cell settings

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Copy & paste cell settings

New to inbox but have been using quite a bit recently. I find that I'm often duplicating settings across multiple cells (with different samples in each cell). For instance if i have 4 pad sounds where i want similar loop and release release characteristics i have to set each one individually even though teh settings are actually the same. Any chance you can implement copy and paste for just the variable settings, not the sample its self?

Thx, Brian

Thanks for the request. We will take it into consideration. Would you envision that during the copy process, you would be prompted to choose a sample if the target cell was blank, and keep the target cell's sample if it is not empty?

Comment

• Brister13
      Brister13 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi Christine, yes it would be good to be prompted to load if the cell was empty. The way ive been using Bitbox is to load and test the various pad samples and, when i have a group i like, i then go back to each cell to set the loop, release etc. So, yes, it will be important to keep the cells sample if one is already loaded.

Brister13,

Thanks for the request. If you are comfortable editing XML files, you can do this with a text editor. Granted, it involves saving the preset, going to a computer to edit it, and then reloading. I just wanted to make you aware of this option.

We will keep your request in mind. Thank you

Comment

• Brister13
      Brister13 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thx Aaron - unfortunately XML editing isn't really my thing. I would rather just input the settings, hence copy and paste would be very useful.

Just to add support for this: It would be really, really useful. Just copy all settings, including sample, and then change sample if necessary ... Find myself missing a copy and paste to cell-function badly today.

Comment

+1 for copy of all settings in a cell. Very useful for moving all settings to another cell and also very useful if you have something you like, hit copy, change/perform parameters, then hit paste to revert to your previous settings.

Comment

Working...
      X