Probability/generative/random

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Probability/generative/random

if I missed similar suggestions, i apologize.

Id love to switch to a toolbox over my eloquencer (for size and interface) but some features I’d really need to see would be random and/or brownian step modes. Also some type of random/generative note/trigger/value fill and probability ranges.

And lastly, perhaps for the trigger channels, some fill modes: euclidean, random, etc.

would love to see this as well

Comment

Yes! Me too

Comment

same. not having this makes me sad

Comment

No news on this item? This function being not available keeps me from buying the toolbox...

Comment

It's an interesting idea. We can consider when we are evaluating features for a future release. Sorry we can't be all things for all people.

Comment

Some kind of randomness/Brownian and Euclidian fuctionality would be highly desirable. Thanks

Comment

Another yes for this. Probability functions Would take this sequencer to the next level. I really hope more features are planned!

Comment

jeah i am also for this !! it is really sad not havin something like this ! the best would be a randomness probability you can controll with on of the cv ins! but a easy probability function would just be awesome !

Comment

Yesss please!

Comment

Working...
                    X